MOLAD is dead

From: Newt <mrnewt_at_...>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 06:17:32 -0000

Yesterday the domain expired for MOLAD.org.

Rather than renew it and get the site back up, I've decided to call it a day.

This brought into question the future of MoLaD demo team, which has been largely inactive for the last eighteen months. I've decided to call it a day on that one too, leaving the way open for someone to create a new more active team.

I understand this may seem sudden, but the MoLaD has been dying a slow death for quite some time now.

To the people that have played in the MoLaD games, its been a pleasure and we look forward to running games of HQ for you in the future as individuals. I'd also like to personally thank Mark Galeotti, Greg Stafford and Rick Meints for their support over the years.

All the best for the future

;O)Newt