Re: Re: Death of Orlanth

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 07:11:45 +0100 (BST)

> And I think that its a rather catchy title too.
> Orlanth is Missing
> just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Nor the slightest sense of shock, surprise, or urgency. Missing? He's gone off raiding, again. How many nymphs will he "rescue" this time?

> Nor does "Tatius's Grand Day Out" =)

Though that could be quite fun for the Lunar side of the same events. Start with when he arrives at Whitewall, saying "we'll be finished in a day", and play through from the Lunar side till at least the end of Iceland. You know, seriously and irrespective of title, that could be a fun campaign, and I suspect now the Lunar books are out, there may be enough information around to do it. I'm not sure how much is known about the organisation of the Lunar army in Sartar and Heortland, but there are military experts out there (Martin Laurie?) who probably do.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/