Re: Re: where's the Scenario?

From: CJ <chris.romer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 01:35:41 +0100

Hi Jeff,

I approached Greg last year about a Dara Happan book, with the intention of doing one of the cities of the Tripolis, and then approached Moon Design, and discovered it was already in hand and underway, so my proposal was redundant. Still we do know that a book is planned and it's still an active project! :)

One day I hope to write a Gloranthan supplement, and I will. Rick was very supportive, so if you have any ideas dfor new books do approach him - I'd love to see more material.

Incidentally is the excellent Trader Princes available as a book yet? I have the pdf from drivethru, but I'd like the book too. It's superb. :) I'm enjoying the MRQ Jrustela book as well, though in a different way.

j x