Re: Re: where's the Scenario?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 02:40:20 +0100 (BST)

Yep, mea culpa. I did have plans for Sun County the HQ version - but when the other prime movers dropped out, and I hit health problems (yes, still got 'em, but at least I'm back at the point where I can walk more than 100 yards without needing a rest), I just ran out of energy and enthusiasm. That was fully intended to be a potentially stand-alone book that gave you background, sample PCs, scenarios, and a plot arc. Just what's being asked for.

Whitewall Pak, similarly, as Donald was saying, only that would have been anything but standalone: more of a setting where you could drop in PCs from *anywhere*. That would have been more a collection of plot hooks than a scenario pack, I think: there'd be something there to interest everyone, from one angle or another, but we couldn't sensibly write detailed scenarios that would be usable by all power levels and both (actually, "all"), sides, by military strategists and espionage experts and politicians and
dungeon-bashers... It would have been fun, but would have required more work for the GM.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/