Re: Heortling Women

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 05:02:19 EST

Guy Hoyle:

<< sex-based restrictions on women (and men) in Heortling society:

  1. I like them, and I'm going to keep them in place when I run my campaign.
  2. If a female player doesn't like them, then I'll remind her that she can walk the Vingan path, opening up the Orlanthi cults to her;
  3. If that's not acceptable, point out the "other 15%" of the cults in Orlanthi society; >>

      #3 should do it. While some people have doubted the number of playable female options in TR (personally I think Kev is an absolutely stunning cult just crying out for a PC, but that may just be me) I don't think anyone has disputed that there will be several in Storm Tribe! Female lawspeakers can follow Lhankor Mhy, female skalds can follow Donandar, male healers can follow Chalana Arroy and so on. Female warriors, in particular, will have lots of options. And we should only have a couple of months to wait...

Trotsky