Re: Digest Number 2890

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 19:16:45 +0000 (GMT)

>Even better - much much better, we need a Lunar campaign pack. It's been twenty five years.

Agreed. There seem to have been a few failed attempts. I've always deferred to the Lunar experts, and hoped that Sun Son City or one of the proposed Lunar regional books would make it out. The Empire is a key 3rd age component in the same way that God Learners and EWF are second.

Once The Coming Storm is done, I'd consider if it if no one else is stepping up.

>UW are for completists and collectors. Glorantha's strength has always been as a roleplaying world. This seems to be changing.
Hmmm I'm not sure John, counting both Mongoose and Moon Designs I think there has been a lot of rpg material output (and Rick's been let down by his printers). Don't forget some of the UW material is being created as a by-product of rpg product (background for Mongoose authors, for GAC). And I'm typing as fast as I can.

Ian Cooper