Re: where's the Scenario?

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 23:27:19 -0000

There is one great piece of advice in some actual plays I have seen for it. Make all the players take a relationship to a narrator character in character generation. That way the players are hooked right in.

(Actually I also suggest making players take a relationship to that rlationship from another player i.e. A has a relationship to npc B and player B in addition to his relationship to npc C takes a relationship to npc B too).

That gives you interconnections to draw folks into events quite naturally.