Gloranthian LARP last of 2007 season

From: pa_champoux <pa_champoux_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 23:27:22 -0000

Hi

We made our last LARP of the season 2007 last week-end, we have around 40 players. We have a cold week end, in the night, it drop below 0.

Our senario was very appreciated. The general theme, for our last LARP, was the Lunar empire and the unseen chaos. A group of Lunar come far of the empire to test a new kind of Lunar magic, they negociate with the locals for many services.During this LARP, we introduce our players to unseen chaos, an oger infiltrate one clan, a guild of krash assasin was formed, an old hermit came with strange riddle, a far clan bring a Malia pest by making sacrifice to the godess, a strange lunar ritual was perform and a team of Gora Gari inquisitor came from the Bloc to seek for unseen chaos.

For our next season, we have a charger calendar. In february, we plan an winther hunt. It gonna be a 24 hour winter LARP...only for the true warrior. In February, we have 5 or 6 feets of snow and it was very cold (minus 25-30) only the tougher will survive!

For 2008 season we also plan to organize 3 regular LARP, the great feast of the Dragon Pass (24 hours), one military campagne (24 hours) and one Hero Quest( 24 hour)

For 2007, we reach all our objectives...except one, we like to have one LARP of 75 players...we just have 65 in our bigest; but we are happy of our developement. We begin to have a good reputation among the The LARPist in Québec. For the next season, we also lunch a marketing offensive, i hope we will see the result.

i will post new pictures soon

Pierre-André Champoux