Re: Re: Free stuff from Drivethru

From: Grimmund <grimmund_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 11:03:17 -0600

On Nov 15, 2007 10:44 AM, Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...> wrote:

> Would it help if, once I get home tonight, I produce a
> load of screenshots of the process, step by step?
> It'll be as it looks under Vista and IE7, and I'll
> start it as not logged in.

Depends on whether or not the list would pass the attachments. No idea, there. I suppose you could post them to the list's home page, of course, but that's only accessible with a yahoo login.

Me, I have no problems downloading from either the Wintel box at work, or the Mac at home, using Firefox in both cases.

Using IE, though, if the popup blocker is enabled, it might be blocking the popup window that displays the download preparation. Might mess with the download, might not.

Grimmund

--

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say
that I have no grasp of it, whatsoever!"  - Baron Munchausen