Re: Re: Free stuff from Drivethru

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 18:00:42 +0000 (GMT)

> Grimmund wrote:
>
> > > Would it help if, once I get home tonight, I
> produce a
> > > load of screenshots of the process, step by
> step?
> > > It'll be as it looks under Vista and IE7, and
> I'll
> > > start it as not logged in.
> >
> > Depends on whether or not the list would pass the
> attachments.
>
> It doesn't, sorry.

I never thought for one moment that it would (I've run far too many Yahoo groups to make that sort of mistake!) I'd host them on my own site, with a page of text to hold them together. When I get home. Must stop working and do that...

But if we assume I know what I'm doing with the techy side (and if I don't, my boss should probably sack me), would people find it of use?

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/