Another little Xmas present for the lists

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 10:53:54 -0000

Months ago on this list, there was some discussion of whatever happened to the proposed follow-ups to Anaxial's Roster, dealing with the creatures of Pamaltela and the Oceans. Since the books themselves won't see the light of day, I promised to tidy up the various bits of the drafts that were lazing about on my computer filling up space, and post them on glorantha.com

Well, it's six months to the day since I sent off the first batch to glorantha.com, but the busy schedules there have put this on the back burner (it requires quite a bit of formatting!) So, for the time being, I have now posted the first two instalments on my own website, where you can all marvel at... well, big things with sharp teeth, mainly, because the exciting stuff was coming later. But, hey, at least it's new Gloranthan goodness!

You can find the material at:
http://www.ttrotsky.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/annex

For those who haven't noticed, there are some teaser maps for Lords of the West 2: Kingdom of the Flamesword elsewhere at the site, as well.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic