Re: News from the North(Finland)

From: Michael Schwartz <raconteurx_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 12:29:37 -0800 (PST)

Vesa,

Thanks for the terrific preview, that's one of the best new fan pieces I've seen in a long while. Oh, and for overlong URLs, I recommend you visit the extremely handy tinyurl.com (one of the most useful tools on the internet).

--
Michael Schwartz [raconteurx AT yahoo DOT com]

“In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.” -- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy