Re: Re: Another little Xmas present for the lists

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 09:58:52 +0000 (GMT)

> > Obviously all this are bits of ONE bigger map.
> > Can you provide us with this map also, or do we
> have to add the county and
> > duchy maps like a jigsaw puzzle? :-)
>
> Well, I suppose I could do. I was trying to avoid it
> being either
> really large, or with detail too small to read.

The "jigsaw" analogy might be a good one here. Detailed maps of each county sized so as to print on A4 and still be readable, then the overall map to serve the purpose of the picture on the jigsaw box: it shows you how to fit the pieces together.

Plus, for those of us who have broadband and can do our own cropping, the real thing: full size, full detail, and if it's 10M plus and four feet across, so what?

Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with Yahoo! For Good http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/