Re: Another little Xmas present for the lists

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 12:56:22 -0000

Jane Williams:

> > > Obviously all this are bits of ONE bigger map.
> > > Can you provide us with this map also, or do we
> > have to add the county and
> > > duchy maps like a jigsaw puzzle? :-)
> >
> > Well, I suppose I could do. I was trying to avoid it
> > being either
> > really large, or with detail too small to read.
>
> The "jigsaw" analogy might be a good one here.
> Detailed maps of each county sized so as to print on
> A4 and still be readable, then the overall map to
> serve the purpose of the picture on the jigsaw box: it
> shows you how to fit the pieces together.
>
> Plus, for those of us who have broadband and can do
> our own cropping, the real thing: full size, full
> detail, and if it's 10M plus and four feet across, so
> what?

OK, I've posted two versions to the Files section of the list. Seshnela2 is a low-res 'how to fit the pieces together' map (as I suspected, the labels are too small to read). Seshnela4 is a high-res version that's more readable but probably won't fit on a sheet of A4. If anyone wants anything bigger than that, e-mail me, and I'll see what I can do - the raw map is scaleable up to enormous sizes, but I don't want to clog up the Files section with either a ginormous JPG, or a CC3 file that most of you probably can't view!

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic