Tentacles Deja Vu

From: Fabian Kuechler <fabian_at_...>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 18:56:12 +0100

TENTACLES NEWS POST
Volume 9, Number 1, January 2008

~~ S l u r p F o l k s ! ~~

Welcome to the January Tentacles News Post, featuring all the latest Tentacles news and views. Feel free to forward this newsletter to friends, allies and sworn enemies.

~ T E N T A C L E S D E J A V U ~

Haven't we all been here before? This tentacle above the Rhine looks awfully familiar! Didn't I drink from this strange man's bottle already? Does that shiny baldhead not belong to Sandy Petersen? What does this Greg guy plan with this worn-out lighter? And is this big, bearded man behind the BBQ Grill really Krank?

~ TENTACLES DEJA VU ~

The HeroQuest, Cthulhu, Eternal Champion, Pendragon and RuneQuest Game Fest
9th - 12th May 2008
Castle Stahleck, Bacharach, Germany
http://www.tentacles-convention.de

Once again we want to invite you to grind the edges of your dices with the best gamers and gamemasters of the Multiverse! Enjoy the company of the gods and demigods of Gamedesign. Be served a cold, hand-opened German beer by Greg Stafford, a hot Bratwurst by Charlie Krank and a sanity draining lecture by Sandy Petersen. Wet yourself proudly in our Live-Action-Trollball, lead your Praxian tribe to victory in the 'Race around the Block', the n e w Glorantha miniature game by Grégory Privat and give up your mortal shell to host the spirit of the Pharaoh of the Holy Country in ‘Masters of Luck and Death’, the n e w Glorantha FreeForm by Simon Bray, Colin Driver and Darran Sims.

Get into full gear Cthulhu action with the ‘Kult of Keepers’, gather the latest news of our beloved games, obtain special prints of fresh games and books, squeeze in the Group Picture, outbid Rick Meints himself in the auction, witness the Inforshrine staff selling beer to themselves, break the virgin seal of the shrink-wrapped copy of ‘Daughters of Darkness’ and illuminate the darkness of the Multiversum.

Register here:
http://www.tentacles-convention.de/regis2008.htm

Make sure you also sign-up for the Tentacles Newsletter: http://www.tentacles-convention.de/newsletter.html

~ T e n t a c l e s F r e s h B l o o d ~

If you are under 21 years of age you can join the Tentacles Fresh Blood Force! We have 10 residential places set aside for young guests, at the special discounted price of 72,- EUR (72,- EUR accommodation + 0,00 EUR Convention fee). This includes bed, breakfast and dinner.

~ G r a b a f r i e n d w i t h y o u r T e n t a c l e s ~

We want to encourage you, the Tentacles veteran, to bring up to 3 new friends (and fresh faces) to Tentacles. For each confirmed new guest you bring you will get 3 to 9 beers (or soft drinks). Your friends just have to add your name in the ‘I was grabbed by this Tentacled Friend’ box in the registration form.

Bribe them, intimidate them – you know they'll enjoy themselves!

Fabian