Re: MesoAmerica-informed Glorantha?

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_...>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 12:10:49 -0800

I think the Dragonewts show some Aztec influences--if memory serves, the weapon of choice for warrior-caste dragonewts is the "klanth", a wooden sword with obsidian edges, which is a traditional Aztec weapon (the Macuahuitl, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macuahuitl ).

I don't know if the influence goes beyond that, though.

--AMS

From: "Nicholas Pagnucco" <nick.the.nevermet_at_...> Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 11:28 AM To: <HeroQuest-RPG_at_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: MesoAmerica-informed Glorantha?