Re: status of hq publications

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 18:25:25 -0000

All,

My apologies for the delay in providing you all with an update. january is always one of the busiest months of the year for me. In particular I have had to travel quite a bit an train courses 6 days a week. It's been very difficult to keep up with the groups and such, but here's a quick update.

I am working on the layout for Heroes of Malkion. The new edition of heroquest is still in playtest, but should be wrapping up soon.
Another Unfinished Work is quickly being completed as well.

At least two of those books should be out by Tentacles this year, and will debut there. The other should debut at Continuum in August.

An update on the other books will be forthcoming next week.

Thanks,
Rick Meints
Moon Design Pubs