Re: Re: Anaxial's Annex

From: Sam Elliot <SamLElliot_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 10:28:17 -0200

On Feb 9, 2008 1:58 PM, Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...> wrote:
> Yes, seconded. I can't actually use any of it, being
> based in Pavis at the moment, but it's good to know
> it's there if I need it. Nice solid facts, complete
> with pictures. Now, what fishes will I find in the
> River of Cradles?

May I suggest these "fish"?
http://www.isptr-pard.org/dolphin.html

When there is an unexplained pregnancy among folk in the Amazon basin, tradition has it that the mother blames it on swimming with the boto, the pink river dolphins.

Not sure if that is good material for a Humakti game, but you never know...

Sam.