Re: Re: status of hq publications

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 08:54:37 -0800

> Ah, on re-reading I see the confusion. This is the HQ
> list. We tend to forget that Gloranthan gaming
> includes Mongoose, over here.

Yes, my point exactly. Grandiose pronouncements are lofted off as if they are facts. It seems typical of internet posters to make these kinds of ovestatements. There's no doubt that HQ publications have diminished. but heck, ORQ have too, and gosh, WB&RM doesn't sell a bit anymore! But these are all part of "Gloranthan gaming," and a statement about the broad category needs to take everything into account.

--Greg Stafford