Re: Moon Design Update on HeroQuest Publications

From: Cruz Morales, Carlos de la <cruzmorales_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:37:13 +0100

Rick Meints wrote:

> PDFs - Gloranthan Classics Volume I and II will be available
> as PDFs in March. Freeform Masterpacks, including Home of the
> Bold, How the West Was One, Life of Moonson, and Birth of the
> Goddess will go PDF too. King of Sartar (updated) as PDF in
> March or April.

I'm very interested in these ones myself (and in the Great Argrath Campaign, of course!).

Any chance for us to see the Pavis & Big Rubble Companion series published in PDF? Legacy of Pavis and Masks of Pavis are impossible to find (except for rare auctions at eBay).

What can I say? I've always loved Pavis :) and the P&BRC expanded the published material in the right direction IMHO.

Best regards,
Carlos

--
Carlos de la Cruz