Re: status of hq publications

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 08:40:45 -0800

Jane

>So, how come the Mongoose stuff is selling well, and
>the stuff those of us on this list actually want,
>isn't?

Mongoose has a complete line of products. This makes it easier for stores to stock (they can add a RQ product to a larger order) -- in fact, this works at the distribution and consumer side as well.

They do marketing.

If you don't like what Mongoose is creating, how about 1) let them know what you do want; 2) write it for them? If you're simply not interested in the Second Age, I think you're missing out on a great part of Glorantha. My campaign is rolling along very nicely IMO.

--

David Dunham