Re: Moon Design Update on HeroQuest Publications

From: Cruz Morales, Carlos de la <cruzmorales_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:31:44 +0100

Hello, André

>> Any chance for us to see the Pavis & Big Rubble Companion
>> series published in PDF? [...]
>
> The Chaos Society is willing to publish in PDFs also, but we
> have to figure out some things before we can do that.
>
> Every single author and artist of these books have to sign the
> Fan Policy, AND we have to look if we have the original PDFs
> or Quark files in our files, otherwise we could only offer a
> non-serachable scanned in PDF.

Even a non-searchable PDF would be great for me. Indeed, what I really want is Legacy and Masks available again as old-fashion books ;), as even if I buy the PDF, I'm going to print them to have the physical thing in my hands (that's what I did with Thunder Rebels and Barbarian Adventures anyway).

Anyway, please, don't let the P&BRC dissapear and re-publish them one way or another. Oh, and BoDR:Prax would be very nice, too ;).

Best regards,
Carlos

--
Carlos de la Cruz