Re: status of hq publications

From: Boris Yarko <babeldemeter3_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 00:48:52 -0000

> > I agree, but hard-copy has got one advantage over web stuff : it
> > doesn't totaly disappear suddenly like web sites.
>
> You haven't seen my filing system (makes Lhankor Mhy
> look organised) or my tendency to lend things to
> people :)

> I have a tendency to download and save. If you think
> anything's been lost, it's always worth asking.

Your tendency to download and save is good news. :) But how can people ask about things that they don't even know that they've ever existed ?

Hard copy do leave a trail of its existence : web sites not always.

For example. We used to have a french mythic glorantha site called Prax (by Gregory Privat), more than hundred pages of french glorantha stuff. It was closed because of the fan policy (impossible to contact all the authors).
What was inside ? I don't know. I can only read the nostalgic allusions of my fellow glorantha fans on the french list... This treasure has vanished.

Boris