Re: Scenario Posted

From: CJ <chris.romer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 19:48:09 -0000

 Excellent! Thank you David! I've always wanted to do something in Teshnos, so I will downlaod this tonight. This is exactly what we need - more scenarios. :) As I said before, it is the Serenity scenario by Darran Sims which has brought about interest in HeroQuest in these parts, along with a short Harry Potter style game i ran. If we want to see th emarket for HQ expand, we need to play it at cons and talk about it to the wide rpg community. :)

cj x

  Hi!

  Having time to create my own website continues to look like a pipe   dream, so I have decided to post a cult and adventure I had written up   in the (surprisingly empty) scenarios folder. It is a Testnan tiger   cult (yes, highly original, I know).

  Any comments would be welcome!

  Thanks,
  David.