Re: Anaxial's Annex

From: Keith Nellist <keithnellist_at_...>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 08:37:49 +1100

Thanks Trotsky, those are interesting creatures, stats and images. I would've liked to see a Nasobeme, in case there were any illustrations out on the web that I had not seen of them.

I thought there was a lot more history to the Lopers and the Loper People. I featured them in a game a long time ago and either made up or derived from various sources my own version of their history. I imagined that the goddess Cathora was actually just Eiritha in disguise who visited the moon and became Artmal's lover for a while, their children being the Lopers. The Artmali Empire, with its Loper riding Cavalry sent off a regiment to Prax and there they encountered their mother, and got cut off from Pamaltela by events in the Gods War. This established the Loper people in Genertela and the wastes. There was some connection to the Bigglestone and Invisibility too but I cannot remember what it was.

The teleportation and alleged invisibility were both remnants of the Blue Moon powers that they inherited. I would suggest that they should also have some link with tidal powers.

Keith