Re: What's The Story? Under the Red Moon Challenge

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 12:19:52 +0100

Okay...

It is obviously night, as candles are lightend, and the red moon is shinging through the window.

On the seat is Kallyr Starbrow (the torc marks her as a chief, red hair along with mastery, storm, and movement runes on her clothing clearly say: Vinga).

The man standing near her is an chief as well (he also wears a torc), and is in Orlanth (as movement and storm runes show). I assume he is a warrior, because his face is covered in woad.

There are more people in the room (not shown), because Kallyr is talking to someone, but she doesn�t look at the man we can see.

It is HER place, because she is sitting down while the others are standing (the shown man is obviously standing, and the person(s) she is talking to are standing as well - her view is a little bit upward).

Kallyr has a piece of paper on her lap. I assume that this contains some informations that they are discussing.

No weapons are worn, but lie on the ground.

In between the two shown persons there is a picture of Sartar (the man), so this a meeting of Sararite chiefs.

My assumption:

Kallyr has invited chiefs of other clans (even if they are not great friends with her people) to a meeting, to discuss what they together can do about the Lunar occupants.
In short: This is a meeting of some leaders of the rebellion (reminds me of the deleted scenes in Star Wars III where Bail Organa, Mon Mothma etc. are founding the rebellion against the Empire).

This might be the original 1613 ST meeting, OR the newer one before or after the fall of Whitewall.

Cheers

Andr�

For a little fun and creativity...

Have a look at this Studio project I've just completed.