Re: SUBCULT CONFUSION!

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:42:51 -0500

Guy Hoyle wrote:

> OK, I think I'm on the right track here. However, could an Initiate
> also improvise these feats, albeit at the improv penalty? Or are
> Initiates restricted to the feats listed in their cult affinities? I
> assume that they still take the improv penalty even for those feats.
>
> Guy

Sure! There's three schools of thought: You canonly improvise stuff that devotees get (restrictive and boring) or you can improvise anything that fits under that affinity's description (wild and wooly). Or you can improvise things with the -3 penalty if its a devotee thing (basically a myth you know well) and the more outre or weird the feat is, the harder it is to improvise.

I am sort of the #3 school.

Jeff