The deadline for the Continuum Programme Book is Friday 4th July 2008

From: continuum2008 <Continuum2008_at_...>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 10:37:58 -0000

A couple more things to think about.

The deadline for the Continuum Programme Book is Friday 4th July 2008

Getting stuff earlier would be good though. [;)]

As for word count anything from 1000 to 4000 words. A scenario could be a little more at 6000 maximum.

Formats should be M$ Word 2004 [or lower] or Rich Text Format. If I can copy and paste from PDFs though so they are okay too.

If you have any accompanying artwork I can include that as well or do my own for your article. Artwork can be in colour as the Con Book will be printed in full colour [that will be good for maps!].

I have had a few things already, news on them later, but I would like some more please?

Darran