Re: Re: is there anybody out there?

From: CJ <chris.romer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 01:06:50 +0100

 I still read the list, and post occasionally. Thing is when I heard a new edition was coming out with some substantially new mechanics, I sort of put my HQ plans on hold - and it's been quite a while now. Is the edition still do to launch at Continuum? And is Blood Over Gold finally going to be available in hard copy then? Basically it comes down to waiting till Auguist on my part, plus i have a lot of rpg commisions ot work on for strict deadlines, so my HQ playing is very limited till late summer...

cj x