Re: Re:Gamers percieved issues with HQ/HW - a sample

From: CJ <chris.romer_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 15:04:26 +0100

The irony is of course that there is now an excellent Plug & Play campaign, not dependent on having loads of background knowledge or books, for HQ. This is Blood Over Gold. I bought the pdf and recommend it wholeheartedly - I too liked the secnarios as someone else said in the HQ book, but BoG shows exactly what can be done with HQ. I delayed running it to get a print copy, which may be available now, and then because HQ 2.0 will make it easier for me to get my players involved, and finally let me also try out my ideas for a supernatural investigation - non-glorathan, - and nothing like Call of Cthulhu (which I love) or Delta Green game with the new ruleset as well.

There used ot be some rather nice resources on the MOLAD site - are they still availbale anywhere?

Still I will note loudly that I was VERY pleased with Blood Over Gold, what I had needed for a long time. :)
cj x