RE: Re: The Purpose of this List

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 16:00:54 +0100

I don't know if Jamie MacLaren (the inventor of 'Humakti in the Vineyard' - really called Swordies on the Marsh Edge or somesuch) posted feedback from when he ran the scenario at Tentacles'08 but, in case you're interested, it was a big success. Ask Dan Barker or Bazz Hoftijzer - the other two players
- and get in touch with Jamie through any of these lists if you want more
details.

Cheers