Re: Re: The Purpose of this List

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 09:31:44 +1000

Hi there!

On 24/06/2008, a_verheaghe <a_verheaghe_at_...> wrote:
> I was just about tarred and feathered and run off from the list when
> I asked about a Humakti in the Vineyard campaign awhile back. Oddly
> my first time back in months and this is the 1st post I see

I remember that. It actually made me avoid the lists for a while myself. I am pleased to see you are back, and I apologise for not making more of a fuss in defence of your idea!

I'm really eager to hear any 'actual play' about this sort of thing, since we are currently fooling around with Dogs in the Vineyard right now. If anyone who has done this is around on the list, please post/link/etc!

Cheers,

--
John Machin