Re: Re: Gamers percieved issues with HQ/HW - a sample

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 17:10:09 +0200

The backwerd conpability was also one of my concerns. At TENTACLES Convention exactly that was a question i asked Robin Laws, when we sat at the breakfast table (because i missed the relevant panel the day before with doing things with my son and keeping the booth running), and he tiold me that almost nothing will have to changed in published scenarios to use them with HQ 2.0.

I think that the difference of HQ and HQ 2.0 will be MUCH smaller than that of RQ2 and RQ3 (or RQ3 and MRQ).