Re: status of hq publications

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 18:09:13 -0700

JCL
>In accordance with the Great Compromise, I ask for an update
>on the status of :

You didn't ask, but since the Great Compromise is all-inclusive:

I am about 50% through the initial editing pass of the HeroQuest 2 rules. These are truly suited for any genre, but include an appendix intended to let players who are already familiar with Glorantha play in Glorantha without having to make up house rules for magic (much more about Glorantha and its magic will be in upcoming works). My plan is to turn over the MS by 1 July.

I know Simon Bray has begun art direction (and I've started as well, in a Junior Assistant capacity).

--

David Dunham