Re: Re: Let's see if this gets some discussion going - "party balance"

From: Kevin J. Maroney <kjm_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 22:47:15 -0400

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 18:40:47 -0000, Jane Williams wrote:
>Actually, it is arguable that it is balanced in HQ terms. Is
>Samwise's "loyalty to Frodo Baggins" necessarily at a lower score than
>Gandalfs "Do Magic Stuff" or Boromir's "Kill Orc"?

Considering that his "loyalty" attribute is enough to allow him to willingly forsake the One Ring--something no other ringbearer does--I'd say he certainly has a couple of masteries in it, and that it's a crucial skill to surviving the campaign. Er, story. Er, quest.

--
Kevin J. Maroney | kjm_at_... | www.maroney.org
Games are my entire waking life.