Re: New stuff available at CONTINUUM

From: Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 09:26:22 +0100

Broadly right.

'Liber Newtus' is a collection of all Newt Newport's MOLAD scenarios for HQ, including a Mythic Russia scenario.

SOLAR is not a Stafford Library production, but a collection of articles, myths and stories prepared exclusively for Continuum, much as the Durengard Scroll was for Continuum 2006. Its content may well find its way into a Stafford Library production at some point.

I'm not sure how much Gloranthan content the Continuum guidebook will contain. Probably not as much as you're hoping for, Andre.

We'll have HQ2 in a working draft format. We may even have some taster samples of Pavis: Gateway to Glorantha.

I don't know what material Trotsky has 'Men of the West' wise, but I'd encourage him to bring it along. I'll be finishing Fronela for MRQ, so I'll bring some samples from the manuscript, but it won't be in a laid-out version.

'Hearts in Glorantha' is being launched at Continuum, and copies of issue 1 will be available.

--
One day I feel I'm ahead of the wheel
And the next its rolling over me...

Rush - 'Far Cry'