Re: Continuum Publication Pre-Orders

From: Paul King <paul_at_...>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 19:19:07 +0100

On 8 Jul 2008, at 10:30, chris jensen wrote:

> . Can we have a couple of lines description of what each product is,
> just in case any of us can not get both?

Simon Bray posted more about Shreds of light and Reason a couple of weeks back - check the archives. It's a book about the cities of Dara Happa.

Liber Newtus is a collection of Newt Newport's scenarios - I don't know the full contents but there should be a lot of Gloranthan goodness in there.

If you can't afford both, get the one that appeals to you most. Both should be good.