Re: Re: Scenario/adventure for HeroQuest

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:09:11 +1000

Hmm,

On 23/07/2008, Jeff Kyer <jakyer_at_...> wrote:
> Just saying "it was the only scenario that didn't have any railroading"
> is less than helpful and, perhaps, somewhat more irksome than it might
> otherwise be.

It's more like a non-statement to me: how can you have a written scenario that does not, at the absolute minimum, put the players on a 'track' to begin with? Even freeform scenarios have to *have a scenario*, even if the players immediately take it in radically unexpected directions...

Narrator: "You are out doing some work for your clan..." Player: "DON'T RAILROAD ME, MAN!"

All that said: I'm curious as to what this scenario is now.

Cheers,

--
John Machin