Re: Scenario/adventure for HeroQuest

From: Silburn, Luke <luke.silburn_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 12:07:52 +0100

There is also 'Final Days at Skull Point' in 'Gathering Thunder'.

Ron Edwards certainly intended it to be a conflicted set-up plus a series of bangs and no expectations as to how the PCs will resolve the situation; but it's been a while since I read it so I don't recall whether such a pure approach survived to the final copy - I'm thinking it didn't, which was part of the impetus behind the development of 'Well of Souls'.

Regards
Luke