Question about Balmyr tribe

From: Otto Leppä <oleppa_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 02:36:56 -0000

Greetings

I'd like to ask a question concerning the Balmyr tribe. Hopefully this is appropriate forum to ask.

I am planning to do some detailing for this tribe in my campaign and to avoid unfortunate mistakes and so on, I thought it would be best to ask here for advice.

So basically I need information about the Balmyr tribe. Anything would help. I have read the KoS and searched archives, but so far not that much has been discovered. Has anyone done anything on this subject or can I just start doing it from KoS?

If someone bothers to answer, in private email or publicly, I thank him/her in advance.

Otto Leppä