Re: Re: SUBCULT CONFUSION!

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:56:31 -0600

On 2/16/01 at 2:44 AM Jeff wrote:

>> Re: Cementing a feat: basically, when you do this, it just means
>that you
>> can use that feat (and that feat alone) without an improv penalty,
>if
>> you're an initiate, right? Would a devotee ever cement a feat? If
>so,
>> when and why?
>>

>No.
>
>Initiates can NEVER cement Feats. N-E-V-E-R. Devotees are the ONLY
>ones who cna cement feats. Even Devotees must improvise feats they do
>not KNOW.

All right, this is obviously something that confuses me greatly. When a devotee wants to use a listed feat, he gets it at whatever his Affinity score is, right? Is it only the listed feats? I thought he'd get improvised feats at the same level, but I'm beginning to think I'm mistaken here (I thought only Initiates get penalized when they improvise a Feat, for some reason). Would he have to cement an improvised feat to get it at the same level as his Affinity?

Guy

We Meddle in God's Domain So That You Don't Have To