Re: Public relations

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 14:44:43 -0000

Toksickburn wrote:

> May i say that i feel a bit irritated that we have a kind of
two "class system" at the moment...

Actually, what I have seen here and in the World of Glorantha yahoo group is a fair bit of readiness to answer questions about the new HQ2 rules, especially from Jeff and Loz. I haven't seen them answer questions with "I can't tell you". I realize that answering questions is a far cry from having the rules in your hands, or on screen as a PDF, but I don't see the current situation as a "twoclass"  system of haves and have nots.

I'm sorry that you are unhappy that a PDF of the preview/final playtest is not available for general sale.

Regards,
Rick Meints