Re: Re: Public relations

From: Toksickburn_at_...
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 11:58:37 EDT

Greg,

i understand what you are saying.
But in that case it would have been much better if everybody (the playtesters) had to keep quiet about it, instead of "leaking" information to make me want to have it..

I will buy this game anyway, so i dont need to be hyped.

May i also say, that from HeroWars to HQ, to HQ2.0 especially the communication of the yahoo goups, and the various fora helped to make what this game is now...:
The defining of contests.
The narrativist approach and how to apply it to the rules. Teaching of how magic works.
Etc.
All these things have been explained and clarified on the internet. All this work has been done by fans.

greets

Christian