RE: Re: Public relations

From: chris jensen <chrisjensenromer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 02:11:10 +0000

CJ - Loz and I both told this list (I think on July 25th if that

helps) that there would be a prerelease draft of HQ 2.0 available at

the Con (my advice to people who wanted a copy was to show up early).

It created a pretty big thread, so I am surprised you missed it.

Jeff

Wasn't 25th July, because i have all emails from then, but probably a few days earlier! I was switching from my blueyonder mail which hardly ever works to my hotmail which does, and lost about ten days mail which I read only on the yahoogrouip site, so skimmed much of. How infuriating! :) Well as i was not a playtester i would not have been eligible anyway, and i'm quite happy to wait - I really don't see any problem with any of this. :) Still wish I could have made Continuum, but I was paid to run games at GENCON UK, and was running an Ars Magica convention myself as coordinator, so was already at a con the week before and week after. :(

cj x

Win New York holidays with Kellogg’s & Live Search http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/111354033/direct/01/