Re: Re: Exorcising Disease Spirits

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 08:19:12 -0800

> I'm thinking I'm going to be using animists rather a lot more in my
> games than I have been... :-D

Each system of magic has its "coolness" factor. They all work differently - Monotheist "peasants" don't have personal magic, they have to rely on the Blessing from the Liturgist for their "everyday" stuff, which makes community paramount for them. But the "higher" levels of Wizards and Sorcerers are pretty powerful in the "Blast them, Smite them" way (depending ion what Grimoires they've studied, of course). Partly, this is because you have to be pretty powerful to become a wizard in the first place!

(Things will be a bit different in HQ2, but not terribly).

RR