Re: [WorldofGlorantha] Hearts in Gloranth issue 2 now available.

From: Shannon Appelcline <shannon.appelcline_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 16:58:27 -0800

You can now see these contents listed even more exactly in the RPGnet Gaming Index:
http://index.rpg.net/display-entry.phtml?mainid=11297

I've been continuing to add Glorantha mags to the RPGnet Index. We're now up to 75:
http://index.rpg.net/display-search.phtml?key=background&value=Glorantha&match=precise&include=category%3A%3AMagazine&sort=title&type=pictures

I've also been adding con books, which are practically the same thing: http://index.rpg.net/display-series.phtml?seriesid=2283

Shannon