New Maps

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 11:53:33 -0000

I have posted the sketch maps I used to write LotW3:Wizard-Knights to the Malkioni section of my website. These cover the eight provinces of Loskalm, plus the fractious land of Junora. The details may well change before publication (and goodness knows when that will be, since nothing has even happened with LotW1 yet), so there are no guarantees on that front. Most named features on the map - and certainly all of the unusual ones - has a description in the book.

I will be posting the master map at the HQ-RPG list website later on.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/