Re: HQ2 Official Site?

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 08:20:17 +1100

2009/3/19 L C <lightcastle_at_...>:
> Matthew Skipper wrote:
>> So, apparently my Internet-Fu is lacking.  Is there an official site for HQ2?
> Not that I've ever heard.
>
>>   Or failing that, is there some place/one that has collated a list of all that's new and changed?
>>
> Not that I've ever heard.
>> And when is the thing coming out?
>>
> Not that I've ever heard.

With a wit (and mournful self-defeating attitude) like that, you belong on the IGQ List LC...

I sure hope there is some internet hype about HQ2 when a product seems more likely to emerge. Not being able to direct people to somewhere they can read about the game makes it hard to spruik it effectively. Glorantha.com is handy and interesting and all but hardly new-user-friendly.

--
John Machin