thread on rpg.net

From: Dougie <dougiepunk_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 23:20:41 -0000

so someone has started this thread on rpg.net and no-one has answered all day. Sorry, I'm really busy right now and have other things on my mind, but I thought someone here might like to reply...

http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=443744

"So I picked up Heroquest at my FLGS the other day, cause, hey, it was $5 and came recommended by assorted mentions of awesomeness here in TRO (I also picked up Hackmaster 4e for similar reasons). But I've been too busy with work to really give it a proper read-through. So before I do, I'd like to hear more about it. What's the greatest thing about the system? The worst? What have you done with your games? What should I be doing with it now that I've got it? What does your favorite character from ____(other game/movie/whatever of your choice) look like, statted up through Heroquest? All that good stuff, and feel free to share anything else that comes to mind."

Dougie.