Re: Status of the RQ/HQ license at Lance & Laser

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 18:12:26 -0700

gypsycomet wrote:

> One of their retailers has suggested that the line is being
> discontinued. Does anyone have any definite knowledge one way or
> another? It looks like there are new releases, but that's not always a
> good indicator.

I understand that the entire L&L line is up, as Erik has had some eye trouble.

The immediate destiny of the HQ TM and those particular figures is, at this moment, hanging suspended in imaginary conjurations and negotiations. I am sorry I can not be more specific.

--
    Greg Stafford
    President, Issaries. Inc.

Love without reserve,